MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

9.23.2010

JUST DANCE


FINALLY!!!
  So since we moved down here Aaron has been SUPER busy and I have been ZERO PERCENT busy!  I started going a little crazy just this last week or so.  Last semester I was in the nursing program, I took extra classes on top of my nursing classes that I needed to transfer to ASU, I planned my wedding, worked part-time, and had Mono through January and February....This semester,  I am taking classes I have already taken, don't have a job, don't have a calling (yet), I am perfectly healthy, and no wedding to plan.  Hello boredom!!! The other day I even went to a healthy cooking class at the grocery store down the street just to fill my day! Can you picture me headed to Smith's for a cooking class in provo? H NO! 
anyways.....
I have applied to many jobs but no luck....oh wait I did get hired at cabella's in the deli area cooking up some steaks and bison burgers...don't worry I turned that one down immediately...who knows why I applied there in the first place.  I have also been a little picky with jobs, I don't want to work sundays, weekends, or holidays.  Not only do I not want to work on the actual Holidays to come but I would also like to have the week before and after thanksgiving and christmas off so I can come to Utah!!!  So here's the great news.....
DANCE TEACHER MICHELLE IS BACK:)
I FOUND A JOB TEACHING DANCE TODAY AND I COULDN'T BE MORE EXCITED!  I ALWAYS TAUGHT DANCE IN UTAH BUT IT WAS A LOT EASIER FINDING A DANCE JOB THERE SINCE I GREW UP DANCING AND HAD A LOT OF CONNECTIONS.  THANK YOU CRAIGSLIST FOR OPENING SOME DOORS FOR ME!!!
TEACHING DANCE IS THE PERFECT JOB FOR MY CRITERIA! I LOVE IT, I ALWAYS HAVE THE HOLIDAYS AND AROUND THE HOLIDAY SEASON OFF, NO SUNDAYS, NO WEEKENDS, NO LATE NIGHTS, NO EARLY MORNINGS, ETC!  DANCE IS ALSO SUCH BLESSING BECAUSE YOU GET PAID QUITE WELL SO YOU CAN WORK MINIMAL HOURS A WEEK AND FEEL LIKE YOU'RE GETTING A FULL TIME PAY CHECK!!! SO THANK YOU MOMMY and DADDY 
for paying Center Stage about A MILLION DOLLARS over the years so I could have such a wonderful job!!! 
 

4 comments:

  1. Yay Michelle! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all...im BORED out of my mind too! im not in school this semester, applied for some jobs i didnt get, and nannying for a 4 year old who hates when im at his house is getting BORING! i feel ya! congrats to you on getting that job! plus its something you LOVe to do. thats so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MICHELLE! That is seriously so awesome! I'm so happy for you. LOVE IT!

    --Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Michelle, Your comment was SO sweet.! I love you and Aaron together. He is my two boys Godfather ya know, so I guess that makes you their Godmother. :) LOL! Look like things are great for you two as they should be.!

    ReplyDelete