MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

12.28.2011

23 for 23

I sure have a lot of catching up to do but we'll start with my Birthday. It was fabulous- a separate post to come since I love my Birthday that much. Here is 23 for 23 years old.
  1. 23 years old. married for 1.5 years. graduate in May and can't wait to start working full time as a nurse...preferably a pediatric nurse
  2. Christmas is my favorite time of year.
  3. I teach dance and hope to continue teaching even when I start working as a nurse.
  4. I love hiking, backpacking, and camping with Aaron
  5. My favorite thing to do with my Dad is to go Skiing.
  6. I never wish I had a sister- it helps that my mom is the greatest.
  7. My brothers really are the funniest people I know
  8. I can't live with out Burt's Bees chapstick, It's a 10 leave in conditioner, Clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion, and Lancome juicy tubes.
  9. I have attended BYU, UVU, GCC, and Rio Salado, and will most likely go back to school at ASU--which means I will have enough grounds to force my kids to go to BYU considering it was hands down the best.
  10. I love Gossip Girl, Revenge, and Modern Family
  11. I've recently become a tiny bit baby hungry
  12. Aaron and I have discovered a new love and appreciation for bowling
  13. I would love to live in a big city like San Fran, New York, or LA
  14. The Notebook is still my favorite movie
  15. I have loved painting my nails since my Senior year of high school--so ahead of the trend
  16. I have an amazing memory for people's faces
  17. Right now my dream job would be to be the DJ on the Ellen show--not a joke
  18. I love fruit infused water
  19. I recently started taking more yoga classes and it has helped my back tremendously and Aaron and I are so excited for that
  20. I would like 4 to 5 kids
  21. I'm grateful for how hard my husband makes me laugh and no matter how stressful school is he never lets it affect how he treats me-- I still don't know how he does it
  22. I absolutely love being the only girl in my family but I also love having sisters-in-law and our great relationships.
  23. I love absolutely anything and everything coconut

1 comment: