MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

12.06.2011

Merry December




Christmas is not a day, it is a frame of mind, and a frame of mind that happens to be my very mostest favorite! The house is decorated, we have lot's of Christmas treats around the house, the Christmas music is blasting, and our Christmas tree lights are not allowed to be off unless we are not home. I love December, it is possibly my favorite month. My Birthday, Christmas, and when we got engaged, what is not to love. It is a little hard being in Arizona during Christmas time because it looks like summer here still! I have been asking all sorts of people for holiday activity ideas in Arizona and can't wait to start new traditions here.
*Merry Christmas Everyone*

1 comment:

  1. Yay Christmas! This weather is similar to Christmas weather for me growing up, so it's not so hard for me to imagine Christmas time, but I get where you are coming from! Open the windows and drink hot chocolate! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete