People complain all the time about how Provo is such a bubble. Well get over it. Recently I have really been missing that bubble for silly reasons like...
I really wish I didn't have to turn off my car and lock it when I am 3 feet away returning a redbox
AND
I really wish I didn't have to keep my car completely empty because there is so much dang car theft here--there is pretty much a police car every time I go to Gold's Gym because it has become a hot spot for break ins
AND
because I think posts with out pictures are boring...I'll show you what I wore Christmas shopping today. 100% Spandex, 0%makeup, and Uggs-- haha in my defense I went to Yoga and then decided I didn't want to go home so I just trekked around in this gem of an outfit.

I really wish I didn't have to turn off my car and lock it when I am 3 feet away returning a redbox
AND
I really wish I didn't have to keep my car completely empty because there is so much dang car theft here--there is pretty much a police car every time I go to Gold's Gym because it has become a hot spot for break ins
AND
because I think posts with out pictures are boring...I'll show you what I wore Christmas shopping today. 100% Spandex, 0%makeup, and Uggs-- haha in my defense I went to Yoga and then decided I didn't want to go home so I just trekked around in this gem of an outfit.
i love the phrase "100% spandex then 0% make up."
ReplyDelete