MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

12.13.2011

Where are you Christmas?



Arizona practically still feels like Hawaii...

"Where are you Christmas, Why can't I find you?"- Cindy Loohoo
You know how there is seasonal depression in colder climates during the winter months, well I am pretty sure the same thing happens to me but the opposite. I need a white Christmas to be satisfied and I cannot wait to go to Utah! And my poor husband needs a break- ever since we got back from Thanksgiving he has had to go to the doctor three times--which is a lot for this boy who hates going to the doctor (Ironic considering he is going to be a doctor). A few days after we came back from the break he knew he had strep throat but couldn't get into the doctor right away cause of school- he finally got in and got antibiotics only to get thrush a few days later from the Penicillin- he really didn't have time to get back into the doctor's office but had to in order to get a prescription for that--then he had to go back the next day cause the doctor wanted him to get some blood work done because thrush is rare in adults with a normal immune system--long story short, it's too dang bad he can't write his own prescriptions yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment