MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

12.01.2011

A Vegas Thanksgiving


We got to meet up with Joey and Tanner and Lindsay and Rob and Saturday night!

Look who we ran into! Such a small world!
{Jelissa's sister Jennica and her family}


Unfortunately I had school the day before Thanksgiving which made it difficult to get home to Utah in time for Thanksgiving. My brother Kevin lives in Vegas now so it was a perfect middle spot for the family. We spent lots of time at the Tennis Courts, black friday shopping, Phase 10, Catch Phrase, playing on the strip, Hot tubing, laying out (yes it was nice and warm), movies, and enjoying each others company. I love spending time with my brothers and I really didn't think that my mom and I would still be the only two girls in the family at this point but it sure is a whole lot of fun. I seriously think my brothers are the funniest people alive, I am a little biased but they are always make me laugh so hard and it feels so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment