MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

10.23.2011

A favor por favor

TRADER JOE'S
As I mentioned before I was super excited that I was going to live by a trader joe's, but now that I do live here there are just so many yummies to try. If you have a trader joe's favorite will you please be kind enough to share it with me.
In return if any of you would like me to bring something home next time I come to Utah, I would be happy to.
Please and Thank You

4 comments:

  1. Trader Joe's is seriously the greatest place.
    My two absolute favorites...
    1. Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds with Sea Salt
    2. Nuts about Raspberries and Chocolate Trail Mix
    I also love all their crackers, chips, dried fruit, etc. You can't really go wrong at TJ's.

    --Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya i do! i like the...
    oh wait, im from provo -- only trader joes stuff i had my hands on were when mar lived in california.

    now onto the good stuff:
    remember when i used the bathroom for 30 minutes and your house and kevin walked in on me? but before he did he said "WHO THE HECK IS IN THERE? YOU'VE BEEN IN THERE SOOO LONG"
    hahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOVE Trader Joes! You know exactly what my favorite thing there is. Its the strawberry Mochi Balls. DELISH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. stop it. i wish soooo bad there was a TJ's in utah. it is my fav. ok here are some things you can bring home for me next time you are here- joe joe's (their knockoff oreos which are 10000 times better than regular oreos), and their mint chocolate meltaway things- kinda like junior mints but they are homemade and in a plastic container in their candy sections. try them- you'll love them i know it. ok that's all. love you.

    ReplyDelete