MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

10.17.2011

Make-Up


Ok so I really don't wear that much make up, I love it but don't wear a ton. I am more of an eyes and lips gal, forget all that confusing face stuff. With that being said I am obsessed with this product and this tip Adam gave me. So I have to share.

#1: Best make up tip in the history of make up tips (in my opinion)
I was complaining to Adam that my eyeshadow doesn't stay on, he recommended using concealer as my eyeshadow base and ever since then I never wear eyeshadow with out concealer first. It is a lot cheaper than buying MAC paint pots or any other eyeshadow base and works so much better with out drying up. Try it..I promise you won't regret it.

#2: My "I can't ever go with out it" product is Lancome Juicy Tube in Miracle. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I have always been obsessed with lip gloss and have way too many but I this is my #1 every day go to lip gloss. It is not nearly as pink as it looks in the picture, it's just perfect.

Check out Adam's Blog Here: morningmakeupcall.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Juicy Tubes are THE BEST! Thanks for the reminder, I've been out for a couple of months and you just made me realize how much I really do love them. I'm heading out to get some now!!

    ReplyDelete