MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

10.19.2011

More Playtime




Adrienne and my nieces and nephew came to play and we had a great time as usual. Adam was here for work too so it was great to all be together. We swam and swam and swam and the sunshine felt so good. Adam was coming for work and Lancome pays for his hotels so he got a great room at The Westin and Adrienne and I enjoyed playing at the pool all day while Aaron and Adam studied and worked! Adge and I definitely got the better end of the deal. Their pool is one of my favorite places. They have a huge pool, a lazy river, and a water slide. I almost feel like I am at 7 peaks. It is so nice to have family come visit so often since we don't get to live by them anymore. The kids always crack me up and I wish we could see them more. Thanks for visiting Adrienne, Mady, Cade, Sadie and Adam. love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment