MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

10.10.2011

Kiddies


Aaron and I have a general idea of when we want to have kids but if it happened at anytime we would more than embrace it.
Today I got to watch my first live birth and it was surreal. I cried. Is the nursing student supposed to cry? I don't think so, but I did.

I really do aspire to be girls camp director, primary president, PTA president, being able to run up the current events paper my kid left on the printer, being the 5th grade class banker that comes once a week to help the kids learn how to balance their "checkbooks", planning fun birthday parties for my kids, becoming a soccer coach overnight, taking treats up to school for their birthdays, having food and treats at my house at any given time for my kids and their friends, tea parties just for fun, taking my daughter and her friends to Vegas to see Justin Timberlake, traveling to all sorts of places for dance competitions, planning field days at the elementary, 6th grade cotillion, senior class parties, dance company dinners/sleepovers. My Mom did all of those things and much much more. She is hands down my favorite mother, I don't know how she did it but she has made me want to excel in every area of motherhood and has made me truly realize that motherhood is the most rewarding, priceless career and life a girl could dream of.
And yes my mom was even a soccer coach one year because Kevin's team unexpectedly ended up with out a coach last minute. Now there's a superstar for you.

4 comments:

  1. You are going to be the very best mom when the time comes! Zane is totally smitten with you. He probably would have kept kissing you all day if we had let him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute post. Your mom IS a super woman! I cry about ANYTHING that falls under the categories of baby or pregnancy. Being pregnant is THE COOLEST thing that I've ever gone through---can't wait for you to experience it!!! now....GET BUSY! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never posted a comment before and don't even know if this will work. Reminds me of the old grandma and grandpa on TV a couple of weeks ago trying to figure out their video cam but if this does post, I want to thank you for your sweet tribute dear. l, Mom

    ReplyDelete