MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

10.09.2011

Poser



I read a quote that said something like, "No one's life is as great as it seems on Facebook." I must admit that my life is not as exciting as it seems on Instagram, but this past weekend was one for the books and such a good time. Jelissa came to town again and we always have the best time. Her parents own a travel agency and had some work to take care of here so Jelissa and I became "Travel Agents" for the weekend or just posers and pretended like we were legit. I enjoyed time at the pool, hiking, receiving free gifts like a new fossil purse, a cute bracelet, and a fun beach tote and then an amazing steak, lobster, and scallops dinner at the Four Seasons with one heck of a dessert. Now I have two days to catch up on homework, laundry, and real life before my SIL and nieces and nephew get here. Thanks for playing J!

1 comment:

  1. I really did enjoy being a poser so much! Thanks for coming along again. We always live quite the life when I come to visit. It's great! So happy you will have stay-cations with me!

    ReplyDelete